Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Without George Bush and his 2nd term failure would Obama have ...

Without George Bush and his 2nd term failure would Obama have ...


I Need a Job. I will be available in January 2009, and I am willing to relocate. RESUME: GEORGE W. BUSH 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue Washington, DC 20520.


George Bush in Kakadu? I heard from a friend yesterday that George Bush is coming to Darwin for a couple of days at the end of this year to do some fishing in Kakadu. Is this true? – Leon Loganathan Darwin Northern Territory Australia ...


This is my first attempt at stop motion animation and I chose to lampoon that wackiest of tea baggers, the half term Governor, the Quitter from Twitter, the one.


Please Also Watch Video 2 Evil Bush Wipes Hand on Bill Clinton#s Shirt, But Blood from Iraq # Georgian Wars Remain at.


Barack Obama vs George Bush at Throwing Out First Pitch - Look and tell me who throws a better first pitch. Barack can#t find the plate. Bush, the real president, threw a strike with nasty movement. Bush wins... 1 hour ago ...

No comments:

Post a Comment